Powered By Blogger

tirsdag den 8. december 2015

GRrrr and D'aaaawww

So I'd got a pleasant Surprise after a day where my inner Redhead was showing some say i'm beautiful when i'm angry wella then I'm Grant Gustin  when I'm really really really Mad
 well the reason why I was pissed were because my group had an assignment i'm the type that makes my part of the bargain plus the rest as a backup ....but I never tell i make the Backup of the rest

because I  have a dream that partners in crime actually have brain or at least half of a braincell and a sense of responsibility so that keep their end of the Bargain, plus when we had to present ...my work two of them asked our teacher to get some extra time because they weren't done and they thought the were missing something well they had their way and after class I told my teacher about the truth behind that excuse and told that they could actually do it them self cuz I wouldn't pressent it at all because well to be honest i'd done all the work i knew why one in  the group hadn't due to some probs on the homefront which he already had told me he had told her, i even showed her the entire thing she Agreed that i didn't pressent it due to this was clearly  One guy due four guys jobs yes we were four in the group and this little redhead was the only bloke u made anything we due date was Wednesday and 2 outta four was writing over face that they didn't come also one of them hadn't made his part kudos for actually being honest with the group but that meant I had to make it because the 3rd member was Clueless due to something huge on the homefront but I'd put him up to speed on what was going on and he tried to keep his head in the game so of course i'm not mad at him i'm mad at the two slackers that didn't do jack. so I hope for them that they actually make it not for the group but....why do swift between mad and Caring gosh at some point they get what's coming to them on the other hand it's sad that the innocent Group member has to go down in flames with them.

so that was the GRRR part the D'aww part is Rolf and I ....have bought eachother Christmas Presents and well He got his last friday because.... i could wait to see his expression when he got it and was Pretty happy about it and before I tell ya what I gave him I just wanna say i haven't got mine yet buuuut i know what is it and nooo I didn't force it out of him I guessed it well that's actually not a bad thing because as a "kinda couple" if ur actually able to deduce what their giving u and vice versa it's actually showing that u understand each other and know how they think, so clue number 1 was he had bought me a Disney funko, and then I thought  
okay no I didn't think that but I thought if I was Him what would I give Me(Kevin) and I know it's a disney and I know I like foxes so Robin Hood of course he is a fox and  he is an archer Rolf knows I like Arrow and The Flash and he sometimes calls me his little Foxcub and I have a very keen eye u gotta have a keen eye as an archer besides whenever in doubt look at someone or something that reminds u of who the fuck u r and how bad a mofo u are .... so I asked him and He Replied Maybe, maybe not and I was like so it is Robin Hood and he was again like maybe, maybe not and I asked him want he wished for he wished for either Arrow Or The cw Flash because Flash reminded him of me D'aww  so I was kinda like thinking reminded him of me Fox Arrow Flash ROBIN HOOD #Portal3Confirmed so the doctor and the dalek was outta stock i looked up CW flash also outta stock so I bought him Arrow because He started watching Arrow Because of a certain Red head #UrWelcomeCW #UrAwsome  so yeah He even posted it on Instagram and Facebook


yeah so today after the GRR moment I had to pick CW DeathStroke Because I felt like Buying him eheheheehehe well Rolf went with me and we played some Smash Bros Wii U....I'd got my ass handed to me but at least I didn't come in 3rd or 4th I came in 2nd Because I was the BOWSER BAAAWS! did I ever mention I have never used a wii u control before so #proudLilFoxy
anyways he would check up on the his package if it was sent well I maybe or maybe did/n't see his present for me but when we came out I said sooo u are giving me Robin Hood and he confirmed
#FoxysPrivateEyeIsNowInService  I was thrilled I actually guessed it because well I was Right I actually got inside his head and thought what he might had thought, but yeah i told him that before I knew I tried to guess it by thinking like him of course that's not only good for guessing what presents u get but also for acting put ur self into the person place how is he, she or it think how do they feel when A happens to them. anyway this has been a "long" post so on that note


Hottie OF the the Day 
Bryce Thompson 
  

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar