Powered By Blogger

onsdag den 12. november 2014

Update on Gaming

Right now I'm playing The Bureau XCOM declassified it's a Prequel to The XCOM Franchise or at least the prequel to the Reboot of the XCOM Series and take us back to the 1960 and Earth's first encounter with the "unknown Strangers" at first I didn't know it was A PREQUEL I just thought it Sounded awesome The Bureau! ..DECLASSIFIED! and the cover 

I mean Seriously i'm not a journalist but my couriousity wants to know what are they trying to cover up? why so Hush Hush? what are they Hidding? I know what the Blackspots are hidding on the cover but yeah u know what I mean in the game I'm really Courious ....any notes I read them! any Reccords I Listen to them! Because Detective work!

updated list of completed

The wolf among us (epi 1-5)

Assasins Creed(Xbox)

Alone in the Dark

MotorCross madness

Five nights at Freddy's(Plus day 6 & 7)

Deadlight

Dead space 1-2 plus dlc for DS 2

Dust: an elysian tell

Silent Hill 2 (DA BEST SH GAME)

Injustice GAU

Portal 1-2(Nerd mode :D)

Spider-man EOT

Batman Arkham Asylum

Batman Arkham City(plus dlc)

Rayman Legends

Saint's Row the third (plus the dlc's)

Street Fighter

Battle Block theatre (The cat owner Shit 'em bridges and died XD)

Saw 1-2


Crash Bandicoot WOC
TTT Poker night 2


Half Life 2
and got Tired of Minecraft X3

The Guy of the Day XD
Henry Cavill




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar