Powered By Blogger

torsdag den 20. november 2014

Snowbarry or Baris or Barlicity?

If u ask Me I root for Barry & Felicity cuz They are soooooooooooooooo Cute together but he loves Iris and she loves Oliver but at least they found out that they r in the same Boat :3

Iris and Barry I don't ship them that hard Cuz she's with Eddy Thawne and she doesn't quite get DA Signs of Barry is totally lost in her...hmmm makes me wonder...naaah i haven't missed the signs..yet X3 maybe it's because some people just u know it's easy to see trust me alot of my exs gave it away by walking into the door like Barry did, but yeah I know how he feels it's not funny to love somebody who doesn't love u the same way back. it's cute that she makes her Blog about the streak The Flash for Barry because she finally believe in the impossible

Caitlin Snow & Barry since Barry "can't" get Felicity  because of stuff I second ship him with Caitlin because He can "warm" her "Cold, Cold Heart" like her "dead" fiancee Ronnie could but yet again maybe it's on the friend level but anyway
CYA FOXY'S OUT X3

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar