Powered By Blogger

fredag den 14. november 2014

Tie-Breaker



Normally in tennis it's after four sets if both have won 2 sets then u have a tie break first to 7 wins the match. In quizzes if it's a draw or tie u have the final question that each team most answer correctly to win. If u play multiplayer games like Tf2, PvsZGW ""the multiplayer part of Ac3 " Gotham imposters or something like that and u play first to 50 kills or Last man standing or Capture  the flag if it's first to 50 and it's 49 to 49 the person who gets that kill funny enough is called the Tiebreaker cuz he..or she just grabbed the gold home for ur team that person saved ur virtual ass in Denmark we would call u "dagens mand i sky sovs" in the U.S ur Da Man of the day or The Man of the hour or the guy that saved our ass :3
When ur that person u feel awesome afterwards because kicked some ass and saved the day.

In gamers I'm usually the stealthy sneaking behind u and stab u.. If ur on the other team or the runner that runs with the flag or try to defend the runner or chase the runner from the other team down. No wonder I like The Flash & Arrow I mean sometimes what ur skills is in real life, reflects in which role u have in gaming or which Heroes that u like of course there's more to it than just ur skills when u pick heroes ;3

I'd Tried to be the tiebreaker ...a lot and there's a certain pressure but on the other side u feel great if u get the gold for ur team :'3

But back to the skills and how it reflects to the character role u chose
"I can be silent and move like a cat which it's good to scare people or not wake up everybody in the house if u party till 5 Am xD

Also I have a body like a runner, and a condition like one too, I not usain bolt or The Flash but I can run a marathon with out throwing up or dying on the way like somebody else I know

But it's somehow makes sense that in games I have the Runner or the stealthy role in multiplayer cuz I know instinctively how to do it of course the game person can do stuff u can't do and the other way around but in games u take a role mentally but u don't think about it but somehow u end up with something  that match ur skills in real life cuz u know in ur reptile how to do it

Well that was actually pretty funny to know but yeah my Fox Cubs that's what I hAd for this time CYA Foxy's Out! ;3

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar