Powered By Blogger

tirsdag den 7. juli 2015

Mes Renards Je T'aime

"Let me star of with saying I really love y'all the Foxy Beau-tie had 1572 views and now 45 posts If we make it to 2000Views and 50 posts i'm gonna loose my Shit especially if we do it before My bday July 25th xD I know it's just numbers but u make it so much fun I love u Foxie...."


Was what I going to say back at June 1st but now about to loose my shit because I'd been away for waaaay too long and u ...u... have reached Oh My Love for Grant Gustin u have reached 2102 views and it's only July 7th (In Denmark) but anyway i'm sitting right now with tears in my eyes and smilling the dumbest smile in the entire world ur fucking amazing and seen how much this have have grown since June 1st i most say Bravo Bravo Ma Foxies 530 views while I was out doing random stuff like Arkham Knight, Reading, Singing in the shower, Expanding my Funko Collection Playing Banjo.. Kazooie  moving my grandma's suprisingly very light couch, co-oping on a logo with KCherish AKA Bats it was for Flashy Fox...my Wordpress Blog speaking of Wordpress it has so many simularities to Blogger U wouldn't believe it ! so yeah I still got so topics up my sleeve and FLGG I'm gonna get to 50 before my bday FOXY*s OUT C YA :3


oh Hottie of The day .... Pietro Boselli




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar