Powered By Blogger

lørdag den 23. maj 2015

Sooo Curls and Girl Scouts

Soo I have a Foxy'ogical term called "And then I screamed like a little Scout" or "and then I wrecked there Ass like a Mofo Little Girl Scout" or "It's almost as Scary as a little Girl scout corps"

Sooo what is about Girl Scouts that I don't like ....
actually nothing I just think SOME girl scout are pretty Bad ass and yes I have dated one... not a little girl one....Eeeeewwww!! don't u know have cooties!! and still EWW! no way I'm not a babysitter anymore and it's gross EWW not to be a babysitter but U know what let's carry on shall we sooooo I had a Girlfriend who was a teen girl scout when I guess i was 15 or something and she was Badass not Wonderwoman-I'm-Gonna-Go-Femminazi-on-Ur-Ass. but actually likable badass she was KF, CW, PI, HQ,SS, (think of other Badass DC women) Badass u know my type of Badass

the type that can be her own little woman but also be in a relationship
...I know have a wonderfull taste in women thank very much for not Saying it :D
and that's the story about the me term Girl Scout


My curls have Began to show thm selves Oh Grodd _ill Me 
I'm the only one In my Close family that have Curls and Foxy red hair Au nautrel .....Soooo yes I'm the one that is the most uncommon one the guy to remember and Grodd it's annoying to have it but also kinda funny cuz Most people wants that and Most people can't have it XD 
but to clear things out 
this is a ginger
so now that everybody knows stop call peeps for gingers U Broccolli!

Hottie of the Day 





Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar