Powered By Blogger

mandag den 16. november 2015

the Funko List v 2.0

Soooo What's up I have a New Shit I've gotta Buy list okay Rolf If ur reading this I'll take one of my 15 ties around ur neck and tie the Noose real good okay maybe not but I WARN YA U BETTER NOT READ THIS! because ..... I say so and I'm wearing the meta Pants so yeah :D

1#
  
2#
Disgust

3#
Derby Harley(The only Harley I'm Missing :D)

4#Arno

5# Reverse Flash New 52

6#
Anti Venom


#7
The Lone wanderer from Fallout


#8
Valut Boy Fallout


9#
Arkham Knight 
10#
The 11th Doctor or the Dalek


Rolf Likes the Doctor and The Daleks so why not? XD
Bonus Fact: Rolf's First Funko was Jawa From Starwars xD 
Mine Was .....THE FLASH XD

let's do Like last time I had the Funko List and Give U RR as The Hottie of the day XD





Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar