Powered By Blogger

fredag den 13. november 2015

Going Blonde ..again

No ur not reading this wrong I'm going blonde again and there's two possible ways this can go down when I use the Platinium blonde
1: my hair will become Strawberry blonde/GoldenBlonde the whole thing :D
or 2: most of my hair becomes Golden/Strawberry Blonde and some locks of my hair turns platinium blonde due they're already being blonde because of my last hair Dying where I had to Blonde it up before I could get the pink-ish purple it had the Last time :D


yeah I know Love it or hate :D Love is Love :D

Hottie of the Day 

Shantel Vansanten 
Sorry Girls but I'm a guy and u got pics of me so u had ur man for today xD 
and she is a little Hottie From the Flash u know Patty Spivot :D
 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar