Powered By Blogger

tirsdag den 22. september 2015

DAAAAAAMMN xD



Saw the view count this morning and I gotta say Daaaaaaaaaaaammmmmn! 
ur FoxyBeauTie view is at the moment 3001 when I jumped into bed yeah I jump #DealWithit :D
it was at 2999 views so i thought when does the lighting Strikes and it did so ....i think it was midnight when I was in my cute little dreamworld it's a slightly more "normal" world than this :D but anyway thank u Guys and Gals and when I get to post 100 I will try make it a bit special I don't know if it's vlog or simply a post but I will do something special :) don't worry kiddos and Adults with them kiddie hearts


this Is the 69th so getting close holy Felicity Smoak Batman 

sorry I'm being a bit short in some of the posts I sometimes just don't have a awful lot to say but yeah i'm getting ready for "Prom" and I feel "sigh" too pretty for my own good :D 

In  case u read this Tiffany Happy Fucking 26th Birthday Gurl may u get a lot of cake, Chris Colfer and prensets and if ur not reading it then Rachel Make Tiff read this ASAP!!! on that note 


HOTTIES OF THE DAY CHRIS COLFER & CHARLIE KING 



Cya Foxies Foxy's Out x3

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar