Powered By Blogger

torsdag den 16. juni 2016

Crash is Back!!!!

OMG Crash Bandicoot is coming back!!!!

At E3 they showed that in the new Skylanders Imaginator where Crash we'll be a playable plus they're gonna remaster the original trilogy for ps4 and I'm thrilled my favourite gaming Character of all fucking time in every fucking universe in the multiverse is coming back 

Okay calm ya buns Foxy I hear you say but seriously if u have never ever ever played the original trilogy u missed out on the struggle of the 90's gaming ;3 but omg when they announced it that he was gonna be in Skylanders I was like "wow now ur really messing my old childhood memories because yeah we know what happened to dear old Spyro" so yeah I was gonna buy the figure just to have my little Crash but when they said they were gonna remaster the trilogy for PS4 well then I suddenly felt the urge to buy a PS4 
Here's a sales tip from dear ol' Foxy if u want people t' buy ur shit u need t' give them an offer they can't refuse mine is Crash good work Sony kudos 4 u besides


Hottie of the day
Roo Hamer

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar