Powered By Blogger

tirsdag den 12. marts 2013

Confused?

Place Your Bets?

Okay so today i have a internship talk with Jack & Jones and a Danish Company called "Din Tøjmand" (your clothes man) and why i'm confused is should I show my colourful wild child side
 ( Cou De Crayon) (pensel Neck) which is orange sneakers ,White socks, rose red slaggs, iceblue Polo, ice blue, orange,White shirt & Iced navy blue. With the curly hair or my relaxed calm shy side ( Le renard peu timide avec noeud papillon et chapeau) 
(the little shy Fox with bow tie and hat)
Which is midnight blue Hat, midnight blue, Iceblue and White diced shirt midnight blue bow tie, red slaggs, White socks and orange sneakers. And woke with a headache so I Will let it to U choose Wisely cuz we're talking my future ;3 oh and should i wear Spice Bomb by Viktor & Rolf (spicey chinnamon scent) or Jean Paul Gaultier Le Beau Male (fresh mint scent)


VS.






Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar