Powered By Blogger

mandag den 26. oktober 2015

my (Work) vacation

yes U weren't misreading I have not been on vacation I'd been making a Synopsis and three assignments why... Because as a Student I was forced to because if we don't turn our assignments in time we get a can of whoop ass and a lot of complaining about it do the teachers have a due date "in theory" No just before the semester ends so yeah they can take their sweet time in Denmark Students have a Week's vacation and it was last week which was Oct 9th to the 18th I had an assignment for the 9th one on Sunday the 11th(while having vacation) and the last ones yesterday(we had to write that one in our vacation) turn it in before 1pm while our business law teacher kept spamming us o facebook with home work for Flashday ...yes I call Tuesday Flashday, and before say anything let me ask what's the definition of vacation?

this is what  the dictionary on dictionary.com says
Look at 1. and 3. 
1. "A periode of suspension of WORK, STUDY, OR OTHER ACTIVITY,  Usually used for REST, RECREATION OR TRAVEL; Recess or Holiday"

3. " FREEDOM OR RELEASE FROM DUTY, BUSINESS, OR ACTIVITY."

in other words nothing work realted, it quite funny cuz it's in our student handbook too but the principal won't admit it :D


but yeah what did I do then? Wiiiiilllllaa Holland (sorry) I would work 3 t' 4 hours a day on the synopsis went out for an hour or two sometimes longer just to chil the fuck out I met a cute Fellar named Rolf he's the Patty to My Barry and Vice Versa seriously we had fun talking about the big things in small sizes like Atoms and parallels, paradoxes, life & death, Exes, time, Funko's other stuff Etc. well that's the good part about my "vacation" the bad part was the asignments and the returning nightmares and the lack of a good night sleep but Yeah anyways I'm just tired that's all and that's also why this is over a week old Sorry Foxies
Hottie of the Henry Cavill


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar