Powered By Blogger

torsdag den 30. oktober 2014

Feelings

Sometimes some people don't know how to actaully treat u
I actaully have a mate who does it ALOT!
And sometimes it rather annoying especially if the person says I wasn't trying to hurt u
I know i know what u may think why so moxie about it Foxy?
well because my mate knows something that hurts me and she then does that and say she didn't know and sometimes it's really stupid I mean com'on if u trust people enough to let them in on things tht hurts u would kinda except well there could be one- two times where they might use it against u ..BUT THE COUNT IS UP AT 30 ATM!! 30TIMES I mean how can u forget stuff like that when WE HAVE BEEN OVER IT 29 times before Seriously I know some have short term memory fair enough and yes I can forget stuff too but sometimes enough is enough but yeah try to remeber what hurts others feelings cuz it's pretty annoying for the person ur hurting but also for u cuz yet again u did :3

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar