Powered By Blogger

tirsdag den 25. februar 2014

Break Ups

Break Ups 

We Hate Them, We love Them, We kiss them and We crush them if they Hurt us

I'm talking 'Bout MEN/BOYS Ladies/Girls O.O#

Some doesn't give Any reason why they break up!
some Makes you feel like Shit cuz it's easier to say "Fuck You than Thank you"  the person would rather place the blame on you cuz let's face it he cheated on you cuz you didn't cheat on him and he is sooooo perfect that it makes it A.OK to cheat on you, "it's not you it's me but mostly you

then you have the "Friender" he/she is like I feel we more like friends than Bf/Gf so let's break up
and finally the "Non-Romantic  
"oh I'm not so romantic therefore I have to break up with you. 

I have tried to been when everything fucking type of those and i'm stil friends with them although they broke my ice cold heart :3

but don't be a dick to them be nice it hurts more than being a hateful 
remember when life gives you lemons you make lemonade....unless you're Cave Johnson then you will burn their house down :D xD  

Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down! -
Cave Johnson
Portal2

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar