Powered By Blogger

søndag den 27. august 2017

Sombra, Doomfist & Orisa

What is there to say about Sombra....well People Are Fucking Impatience and don't appreciate her that much cuz "she just hack Healthpacks" .....it makes wanna Shove a whole hand up their ass ...sometimes me and Mr.Darkphoenix makes a Deal that he won't go Healer so no mercy, Lucìo, Ana, Or Zenny XD so the people can go Find a Health pack Mwhahahahahahahah .... Because if u wanna Take ur time and Learn to play her cuz she is Actually pretty Cool and fun to play as and I love her "Stealth Element" Like I Really Love playing as Her, The Same Goes for Doomfist ...eventhough he ain't a Stealthy Character he is More Like Pow! fist to the Face But yeah They all get a Bad wrap cuz People Aren't patient which Is sad ;/ Anyways Um Yeah Um Sorry I haven't Been Posting Alot I have Just Been Real Busy, looking for a Job....Making YT Vids & So Nonprofit Charity Work

Yeah :3 Foxy's Out :3

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar