Powered By Blogger

søndag den 27. august 2017

Foxy's Life

So that is Probably the weirdest thing (For me) to write Like seen ur own Nickname or name in a 3rd person thing like :D It's just Weird to me, Anyways thought i would Update u how I am doing. So how am I Doing? Well i'm doing Some volunteer work at Sex & Samfund(Sex & Society) which is a Nonprofit organation.

I'm also A part of a Cool Youtube group Channel called Maximum Nerdom Psst U should Totally Check it out and subscribe right now we have some unboxing, Gameplay with Urs truly &  Jason Firestorm, Podcasts, Movie/Series Reviews Psst We also have a facebook page and An Amino Page :D  I'll Leave some Links :D Our team Is: Ren Krypton/Sunokinectic, MarvelandDc379, Jason Firestorm, KDLizzy from twitch & Lil me :3


They're Awesome and I love them They're like Family to me and we have alot of Fun Playin together and Talking.

I'm also Looking for a job that cuz yeah It takes money to buy new threads and hit the Town pay bills and Stuff like That. also I'm Single But  happy cuz I have A lil Summer Flirt :D




Anyways Foxy's Out Cya


FB Page

Maximum Nerdom's Youtube

Jason's Youtube

Ren's YT

MarvelandDC379's YT

KDLizzy's Twitch

my YT Channel

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar