Powered By Blogger

lørdag den 23. august 2014

Place Ur Bets

Allright Allright listern up Fellars
I'll cut you deal u can't refuse because the odds are in ur favor 
okay so here's the offers
if I'm not done and posted the topic about flirting by friday i'm doing the icebucket challenge and Bats(Kawaii Cherish) is gonna film it  because i have been writting on it for about 6months and that my Foxies are TOO LONG if u ask me so I'll do the icebucket challenge because i really wanna do it and because I think u need something for your waiting also I think it's an awesome event in order to help so yes 

Also I have another one for ya if The Foxy Beau-tie gets 1000 side views  before I have made my 30th topic by the end of 2014 i will Dye my hair purple u heard me my foxy red hair(which is dyed Black atm) PURPLE 
and yet again It's in your favor I'm on my 14th topic (15th cuz Flirting is at my writting desk atm)
and you My Foxie have already been on site 533 times so I think U'll reach the goal before I do :3

the reason why i do this is giving u a challenge while Challing my self to do it faster or more often 
but i'll Promise u i'll do :* 

for last Have u Heard it Some Dipshits have made Grant Gustin pull the Social media plug for a periode  they were hating on him for being Sebastian Smythe on glee and wrote some really bad things more to follow

and here's your Eye candy


Ryan Kwaten :D

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar