Powered By Blogger

onsdag den 15. januar 2014

REVENGE!! & embarrassment

Revenge is a dish best served cold  
and an Eye for an Eye makes U a Dick.

that's why I use the rule.

fool me once, Shame on me 

Fool me twice, shame on me again
But Fool me thrice, SHAME ON U!!!
But yeah it was worth it

Embarrassment
 is by far some of the worst shit Ever

How to Comfort Yourself When You Have Acted Like a Jackass
Everyone does this occasionally, and you shouldn't feel too upset about it unless it happens quite often, such as three times a day, in which case you must simply get used to it. Remember, other people like you as well or better for it, because it makes them feel so superior; so you've spread a little sunshine. And at the very least, you've served as a bad example.

“Things aren’t often what they appear to be at first blush. But embarrassment is.
” 
― Jarod KintzA Zebra is the Piano of the Animal Kingdom

Well according to this I'm allowed to draw a dick on Cutie Bats Neck and so I did xD 


and that's why nobody's embarrass me in front of a Hottie actually it was 2 hotties xD
but now I wear a cute white dog tag :3 
But heeey At least order is restored :3

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar